Sunday, January 4, 2009

Note To Anonymous Commenter

On New Year's Eve we went to the old Basetti's Restaurant. I think you'll know which restaurant I'm referring to by that. We saw Mark and Debbie, along with Sugar Bear and MaryBeth while we were waiting. They were leaving. Mark said that their reservation was for 5:30, and by this time it was about 7:45! It was SO crowded that we didn't get a chance to do more than quick hugs and a Happy New Year wish.

So not only did you have to work on Christmas Day, but on New Year's Eve too...poor thing, but that's part of having a job in your field. My parents both worked many holidays, so I'm a little familiar with that. Anyway, I know you're counting down the days until retirement! Can't wait to see both of you in July!

1 comments:

edbteach said...

About Photobucket - I just wondered if it was easy to use. I would like to put my pics online in case (God forbid . . . )something happens to my computer.

Is there a fee/limit of pics you can put up?