Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Year

A year ago today I began this blog (here), not knowing exactly where it would lead. I really didn't know if I would keep up with it or not, but I have, and I actually look forward to writing here. I also look forward to reading the comments.

It was a way for me to put into words the thoughts and feelings I have floating around in my head. It was also a way for me to talk uninterrupted. Being married to a man and having two sons, sometimes (oh heck, who am I fooling??) OFTEN they interrupt me and really don't pay attention to what I'm saying and therefore I have to repeat myself.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who stops by here and reads my posts. That means a lot to me.

Having a blog has given me the reason to go out there and read more blogs, so I feel as though I've gotten to know a lot of people, even though we've never met personally. I like that feeling.

So, all in all, it's been a great year in blog-land, and I look forward to next year!

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad you started blogging!

Terre said...

You have made the year lighter on the darkest days with your blog. I have found a place to come and just sit back and relax and hear from a dear friend. I feel like the years that separated us has melted away and we've caught up. How awesome to find out we both delivered our first baby the same day and more. Keep it up, I think this is your ministry to the world or at least to folks like me. Ter

Paulie said...

Congrats on your first year! BUT I was really hoping for the next chapter in your love story. darn!