Friday, May 30, 2008

Computer Issues

I've had some computer issues this week, namely my monitor. It has NOT been cooperating and that's irritating the heck out of me. My laptop is slower than molasses on a cold day, and heaven forbid I take either one of the boys' computers to do "personal" stuff with.

I knew I needed to get a new desktop, but just kept putting it off. Yesterday, I finally gave in. I had a nice, long chat with a young man from HP and he was actually from THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

We figured out what I would need and then I went ahead and ordered it. As it turned out, yesterday was the last day of their free shipping special, so that was nice. Yes, I'm fully aware that in a few weeks, they'll more than likely have ANOTHER free shipping special, but that's okay.

The new computer should be here within two weeks, or possibly a little less, so I'm thrilled about that. Let's just hope that this monitor can give me just two more weeks before shutting itself down permanently!

1 comments:

Paulie said...

Enjoy your new computer! I used to build HP printers for two years. I doubt I will ever be able to afford a new iMac. Mine is now 4 years old. I am going to take my 17,000 plus photos off of it and maybe it will run faster again.