Since I last had a regular post:
* Joe finished got his Bachelor's degree in Business Management and is now trying to find a job
* Christmas has come and gone
* Alex hosted a small New Year's Eve dinner party for a few friends (and really didn't want his picture taken while he was putting the salad together)
* School began again for me, then a week later, for Alex
* Our afternoon custodian returned to work after having been hospitalized for 6 days with cellulitis, and then passed away
* One of our best friends, Mark, became ill, then had a heart attack, and passed away
(Ted and Mark on their first day of Kindergarten)
* Our very good friends from Texas came up for Mark's funeral
* I had my annual CT scan...and the results are great. No cancer!
* We spent an evening celebrating the wonderful life of our friend Mark with his family and friends, and enjoyed a FABULOUS meal prepared by another friend.
(I forgot to take a picture of my plate, but still got a shot of someone else's. The beef was SUPERB!)